Entry level card of year 2004. Based on Radeon 9200.
Friday, 13 June 2014 00:00
ATI Radeon 9250Written by Zaatharen
Card is based on RV280 core, having mostly 64MB or 128MB memory on 128-bit bus, some cards have only 64-bit bus though. Card is basically Radeon 9200 with 10MHz lower clock on GPU.
Gigabyte GV-R925128VH - This card has reference clock GPU/RAM 240/400 MHz.
Club3D CGA-9258TVD - I was able to overclock this card from default GPU/RAM 240/400 MHz to 300/460 MHz. Memory bandwith increased from 6,4GB/s to 7,4GB/s and Pixel/Texel fillrate hit up 1200/s. Card was running stable, this one have 128-bit bus.
HIS Radeon 9250 64MB - This card has only 64MB memory on 64-bit bus, memory is clocked at 333MHz effectively.
- Made by: ATI
- Codename: RV280
- Bus: AGP 8x
- Memory Size: 64MB, 128MB
- Max Memory Size: 256MB
- Memory Type: DDR
- Year: 2004
- Announce Date: Friday, 16 April 2004
- Card Type: VGA
- Family: Radeon 9x
- Manufacturer: UMC
- Process tech: 150nm
- Transistors (Millions): 36
- Made in: Taiwan
- Owned by: Vlask, Palcal, Zaatharen
- Outputs: 15 pin D‐sub, DVI, S-Video
- Power consumption (W): 27
- Price $: 79
- Video Acceleration: MPEG-2 (DVD)
- DirectX: DX8.1
- OpenGL: 1.3
- Core Clock (MHz): 240
- Core: 128bit
- Effective Memory Clock (MHz): 400
- Memory Bus Width: 64bit, 128bit
- Memory Bandwidth (MB/s): 6400
- Pixel Pipelines: 4
- Texture Units: 4
- Vertex Shaders: 1 (1.1)
- Pixel Shaders: 4 (1.4)
- Pixel Fillrate (MPixel/s): 960
- Texel Fillrate (MTexel/s): 960
- Sold by: GigabyteHISClub3DGeCube
- Max Memory Clock (MHz): 400
- Min Memory Clock (MHz): 330
- Ramdac (MHz): 400
- OpenGL/D3D report: Txt
- Wikipedia: Wiki
- Review: Hardwarezone
- Drivers: ATi
Published in ATI Technologies Inc.
- Bios (6370 Downloads)